Search Engine Optimization
More the 65% of Google’s users look to the “natural” listings on the left hand side of the search engines results page (SERP). The search engine’s algorithm decides where they will place the websites. The job of your SEO professional is to get your company near the top of these rankings on the keywords you select. This is done by some of the following methods:
- 1. Doing keyword research
- 2. Selecting the proper geographies
- 3. Changing web page content
- 4. Doing title tag adjustments
- 5. Improving web site navigational improvements
- 6. Designing link building strategies to other web sites
- 7. Writing articles and press releases
- 8. Monitoring and then maintaining search rankings.
The cost of SEO services will be determined by the competitiveness of the keywords and the geographies being searched. Call the Mike Muskat Marketing Agency for a free evaluation of our services at
2244 Oak Grove Rd. Suite 31351 Walnut Creek CA. 94598
Serving the following Bay Area Cities: Oakland, Concord, Walnut Creek,
Fremont, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, Pleasant Hill, and Martinez.